It’s that time of year.. Spring is in full bloom and the Easter celebrations are in full force.
Even with the hustle and bustle of the “everyday” routine, making time to maintain traditions is really important to my family.
Making Polish Easter Bread is a family favorite. It’s an all day event because we make several batches.
Last year I posted my take on the “family recipe”, “Embracing In-Law Family Traditions = Polish Easter Bread” .
This year I decided to put a twist on tradition and make Polish Easter Bread Rolls. They were so cute….I wish I had thought of this sooner!
Polish Easter Bread Rolls
1 Batch of Polish Easter Bread Dough
Follow instructions for the making the bread with the following exceptions:
- Spray cupcake pans with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Follow instructions for Polish Easter Bread Recipe.
- Instead of dividing dough into 6 mini-loaves, divide into 48 rolls.
- Place rolls into the cupcake pans for the second rise.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.