One of my blogger buddies, Yertle was so nice to award me with the Versatile Blogger Award . If you are not familiar with her site, be sure to pay her a visit. She posts great stories and her photographs are amazing. I truly look out for Yertle’s posts every day.
There are some strings attached to accepting the award… The award works like a chain letter. So by accepting the award, I have to share 7 blogs that I love (along with sharing 7 things about myself). I subscribe to a lot of my blogs and it was difficult to limit my choices to just 7….I could honestly add another 10+ blogs to this list.
7 Blogs I Love:
Savvy Entertaining features “Fun and Simple Tips for Entertaining at Home”. Shanna shares great recipes and tablescapes.
Sweet Life features incredible Latin recipes with a modern twist.
Norah Loves Makeup is a great site to follow too. She features tips for makeup and fashion (along with product reviews too).
Finuca features sophisticated posts about home decor, books and food.
Latinaish is a great blog about her multi-cultural family. Her suegra stories are the best! There are many days where her posts make me laugh out loud when I read them.
Her Deep Thoughts is a blog that features stories meant to inspire the reader. The photography is great and I look forward to her Wordless Wednesday posts.
(Tienes) Una Cabeza de Coco is a blog that features posts on many topics. She writes great stories about life/relationships and informative posts about social media.
7 Things About Me:
1. Blogging about Spices is a my hobby. My professional career is technology related. My days get busy and cooking is very de-stressing for me. Blogging has been a great outlet for me. In a few weeks, I will be celebrating my 1 year blogiversary.
2. My favorite book of all time is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. Also, I have read and love all of Lisa Scottoline’s books. I am currently reading Conquistadora written by Esmeralda Santiago.
3. Playing the piano is another hobby of mine. I wish I had more time for this… My favorite piece to play is “Malaguena” by Ernesto Lecuona.
3. Living a healthy lifestyle is very important to my family. I plan healthy meals and do intense cardio work outs 4-5 x a week. My favorite workout is the Turbo Jam DVD series…which I usually have to do very early in the morning.
4. I come from a family of all girls. Raising boys is a very eye-opening experience. Love it!
5. My husband is definitely my soul mate.
6. I am really scared of thunderstorms.
7. I talk in my sleep.
If you accept the blogger award from me, you have to follow this same template: choose 7 bloggers, and share 7 unknown things about yourself.
5 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award….”
Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! You are so sweet.
I’m glad I got to learn a little bit about you – and guess what? I totally talk in my sleep too!
It’s a total honor to be on this list. Thanks again, it really warmed my heart.
How sweet thanks!! Happy 1st yr of blogging!! My daughter loves little owmen, we read often and I also talk in my sleep..hubby thinks it’s super funny, it’s always about food!!
You are so awesome!
Thank you so much!
It was great to learn more about you… I used to love to play the piano and thunderstorms can still scare me silly!
Thank you for being so sweet and including me in your list. I so look forward to leaning all about spices from you!
Congrats on the award & happy anniversary! 🙂
Great facts and looking forward to checking out the new blogs.